In recent months the number of short term projects we deliver has increased, therefore we are on the lookout for new sessional staff to increase our capacity to deliver new work.
These roles include a mixture of delivery of youth work projects, consultation sessions and delivery of training.
The actual work to be delivered will depend on the particular project being delivered but it may include social action activities, various training, youth leadership and volunteering.
- Payment – £11 – £13 p/h depending on the programmes and roles
- Hours: Flexible hours – dependent on the particular programme. Hours will be agreed – could include days, evenings or weekends.
- Location: Delivery will be across Greater Manchester
- Responsible to: Programmes Manager & Programmes Coordinator
- Responsible for: Young people participating in GMYN activities
Deadline: 12 noon—Friday 5th July. Please note: any applications sent after this time will not be accepted.
For further information and how to apply, download our information pack on the vacancies.