In recent months the number of short term projects we deliver has increased, therefore we are on the lookout for new sessional staff to increase our capacity to deliver new work.
This work includes a mixture of delivery of youth work projects and consultation sessions.
The actual work to be delivered will depend on the particular project being delivered but it may include social action activities, community reporters training, youth leadership and volunteering.
We would be particularly keen to recruit Sessional Workers with any of the following areas of expertise:
- Music, media, filming
- Arts and crafts
- Payment—£11 – £13 p/h depending on the programmes and roles
- Hours: Flexible hours – dependent on the particular programme. Hours will be agreed – could include days, evenings or weekends.
- Location: Delivery will be across Greater Manchester
- Responsible to: Programmes Manager & Programmes Coordinator
- Responsible for: Young people participating in GMYN activities
Deadline: 12 noon—23rd January. Please note: any applications sent after this time will not be accepted.
For further information and how to apply, download our information pack on the vacancies.