The Savvy Training Programme is a new partnership between Martin Duffy Consultancy and Greater Manchester Youth Network. It offers an exciting selection of training for individuals who work in the voluntary sector. The training aims to be stimulating, interactive, informative and based on real-life experience.
The first session is: Improving Your Monitoring and Evaluation on 5th December, 9.30am – 12.30pm at Greenfish Resource Centre, Oldham Street, Manchester, M4 1LE.
Participants will learn:
- What is meant by key terms in Monitoring & Evaluation.
- What good Monitoring & Evaluation looks like.
- Which tools and approaches can help you to evaluate better.
- How to avoid common mistakes and problems.
- What funders look for in evaluations.
Martin Duffy is an experienced trainer who has worked in the voluntary sector for 22 years for a range of local and national organisations. His work has included designing evaluation frameworks for charities and social housing providers, carrying out independent evaluations for lottery-funded projects and creating evaluation frameworks for grant programmes.