On Wednesday 19th September GMYN are offering a Bid Writing Workshop. The session aims to enable participants to:
- Structure applications to give your bid maximum chances of success.
- Understand common reasons why applications fail
- Make best use time available for fundraising.
- Present organisation and project effectively
- Understand trends in grant-making
The trainer, Martin Duffy has an extensive track record of writing successful funding bids to a range of national and local funders. He has also worked in grant-making for 15 years and can therefore offer a perspective on what funders are looking for, trends in current grant-making and the common mistakes that stop people getting funded.
- Wednesday 19th September
- 10:00 – 13:00
- Communities 4 All, 425 Cheetham Hill Rd, Manchester M8 0PF
Book in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are given on a first-come-first-served basis.
This workshop is part of the GMYN Membership offer 2018/19
£35 per place or FREE for GMYN Members
Find out more about the GMYN Membership offer.