GMYN offer a wide variety of training packages for organisations and groups of young people.
Several of the GMYN team are PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) qualified and we are an accredited centre for the Duke of Edinburgh award, ASDAN and vinspired allowing us to offer nationally recognised qualifications in a number of subjects.
GMYN can also offer bespoke training at competitive rates to meet your needs so if you would like to discuss opportunities whether it be a one-off training session or more long-term courses please do contact us.
Some of the training packages we can deliver include:
- Recruiting, Retaining and Managing Volunteers
- Safeguarding and Volunteers
- Youth work volunteering
- Supporting vulnerable young people to volunteer
Working with Young People / Youth Participation
- Working Effectively with Vulnerable/Disadvantaged Young People
- Consulting with Young People to make innovative change
- Involving young people in your organisation
- Supporting Young People to Create Their Own Volunteering
- Introduction to youth work values
- Group work – principles and understanding
- Planning, Recording, Monitoring and measuring impact
- Conversations – building responsive relationships and identifying / managing boundaries
Hire our room
GMYN also has two training spaces that is available for hire for any training sessions or seminars as required, read more about hiring our room.