Become a member of the Greater Manchester Youth Network for just £100.
Alongside our programme delivery with young people, we also provide infrastructure support and consultancy services for voluntary and youth organisations across Greater Manchester. Our revitalised membership offer combines elements of this work, into one package for just £100 per year (April 18 - March 19).
Mark Jones, Manager of Prestwich Methodist Youth Association, says of his experiences as a GMYN member, “I became a GMYN member because I realised that we couldn’t work in isolation. Finding support is difficult and we have to work in collaboration. GMYN gave us access to a broader network where we can advertise job vacancies and what we have to offer, as well as hear about what else is going on. GMYN has provided us with the support that we needed.”
GMYN members receive:
- 4 places to use across the GMYN training calendar, 15% off thereafter: including subjects such as bid-writing, evaluation, supporting different groups of young people, communications and more. See the full GMYN training calendar here
- 1 half-day use of GMYN training or meeting spaces, 15% off thereafter.
- 15% off GMYN consultancy and services.
- Partnership and business development opportunities with GMYN.
- Promotion of your events, services and job vacancies.
- Regular information and support, including a revamped monthly newsletter.
- Perks and discounts from GMYN’s corporate partners, e.g. 50% off food at Giraffe World Kitchen.
Sign up for GMYN Membership here.