- Free training – Members get access to 8 free training sessions throughout the year. Topics include bid writing, evaluation tools & techniques and using creative activities to explore issue based work with young people
- GMYN ‘On the Road’ - Opportunities to co-design and deliver 1 of 4 membership events in your local area throughout the year
April 2017 – June 2018
- Breakfast briefings - Invitation to attend and contribute to our morning discussions on the key issues relating young people
- Job promotion - Free advertisement of job vacancies on the GMYN website and across our network
- Information and support - Access to the GMYN team for infrastructure support on various areas such as good practice, policies and procedures, quality assurance and funding opportunities
- Co-production - Opportunities to work in partnership with GMYN to co-produce funding bids and develop new youth programmes
- Newsletter - Receive a monthly e-newsletter including news, funding opportunities and youth sector updates directly into your inbox each month
The annual subscription and joining fees for each are shown below. As our membership packages renew at the end of March, if you join mid-year your annual subscription will be reduced as shown below.
Join Date Fee To Join April – June £100 July – September £75 October – December £50 January – March £25
How to Join?To join GMYN complete the online application form and submit your payment online.