We are grateful to everyone that has provided funding and other support to us over the years. We try and generate income from various sources to ensure the charity is sustainable and able to deliver various projects.
We currently receive funding from the following:
BBC Children in Need
- GMYN receives a grant from Children in Need that enables us to run a programme of activities for children and young people living in care/care leavers in Bury and Oldham.
– GMYN receives funding from the Vulnerable and Disengaged Young People Fund to deliver our Boom+ project.
Manchester City Council
- MCC support delivery of our Make it Happen Volunteering project as well as our Volunteering Infrastructure Project (VIP)
– GMYN receives funding via the Reaching Communities fund to deliver a large volunteering project (Carousel) in Oldham. GMYN is also part of the Greater Manchester Talent Match Partnership leading on the Youth Panel and Volunteering themes.
– This fund supports the delivery of GMYN’s Health Action Champions project as well as our Give Get Go project in Rochdale.
- GMYN receives funding to deliver its Enterprise project (Trade-Up) that supports young disabled people to set up their own businesses.
City in the Community
– CITC is funding GMYN to deliver a new project called Boots and Beats that will support young people access training and employment opportunities through football and music.
in partnership with UPS have funded GMYN to deliver the Road Code programme since 2011.
Lorna Young Foundation
- GMYN receives funding to deliver the successful “Not just an Enterprise” project with partners across Greater Manchester.