In 2017, GMYN is reaching a milestone – we are going to be 10 years old!
To showcase all the amazing achievements of our young people and programmes over the past 10 years, we will be holding a big celebratory event in March 2017 and smaller workshops throughout the year.
To ensure the event is extra special, we are calling on businesses and organisations from across Greater Manchester to get involved by:
- Sponsoring the event
- Providing a venue
- Offering in-kind support such as catering or promotion
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What’s in it for you?
By sponsoring our 10 year event, you will be helping to support our work and the lives of hundreds of disadvantaged young people across Greater Manchester.
You will also:
- Enhance your reputation through widespread recognition on all event advertisement via our website, social media pages, e-newsletters and within GMYN HQ
- Receive an VIP invitation to the 10 year event to celebrate the achievements of young people, volunteers and staff at GMYN
- Become part of a growing network of businesses that champions the work of GMYN
- Enrich your Corporate Social Responsibility commitments
If you are able to help, or know someone who can then please, get in contact with Rich or Alex on our main office line: 0161 274 3377.
For more details about the sponsorship levels for our 10 year event, download the leaflet below.